Bestie Balancer: the allrounder for Cats (350g)
If your fur-child is like one of the family, that probably means fresh and homemade food. Unfortunately, the typical homemade diet isn't balanced or nutritionally complete. Bestie solves this #1 problem with homemade diets, with an all natural, balancing supplement, and a free app. You add the meat, bestie balances and boosts it! Now available here at Holistic Vets Newcastle.
If you want a healthier cat, you’ll feed fresh food plus the added bonuses of bestie. With the help of adding bestie and fresh meat protein this makes a complete and balanced meal and boosts overall health for your four legged's.
While meat is great food source for felines, meat alone will not give cats all they need so by adding bestie’s 22 super-nutritious whole foods to your cat's meat helps ensure that they consume the missing elements which makes a complete and balanced fresh meal. Other positives of bestie is that it boosts gut, immune and joint health as it adds more than the 'complete and balanced' minimum to your cat's meal.
Simply mix bestie with fresh protein and get a delicious and well balanced meal for your feline friend in seconds!
So what does bestie contain?
- Antioxidants, in particular vitamins A, C, E, beta-carotenes, and phytonutrients, from kakadu plum, wheatgrass and others. Antioxidants are particularly helpful in aging cats, in reducing inflammation and immune system health.
- Chondroitin and glucosamine – important for good joint health.
- Omegas – important for joint and general health.
- Pre- and probiotics – important for good gut health.
- Apple cider vinegar and cranberry to support urinary tract health.
- And especially for cats, sea kelp for arachidonic acid, cricket protein for taurine, and nutritional yeast for thiamine.
Bestie also is:
- 100% human food-grade ingredients
- Animal Nutritionist Formulated
- 5 gram scoop inside
- Supplementary food for cats
- Shelf stable when stored at 25C or less, if used infrequently or in a humid environment, refrigerate